THIS IS THE JAVA EDITION PACK. FOR THE BEDROCK/WIN10 PACKS WITH H/W RAYTRACING SUPPORT CLICK HERE. FOR MCPE PACKS CLICK here.
CLICK HERE TO JUMP DIRECTLY TO THE DOWNLOAD SECTION
QUICK NOTE: WITH VERSIONS STARTING FROM 1.15 YOU WILL SEE A WARNING MESSAGE ABOUT THE PACK BEING OF AN OLDER FORMAT. YOU CAN SAFELY IGNORE THAT MESSAGE ALL THE WAY TO 1.17, IT *WILL* STILL WORK.
Added all remaining 1.17 blocks!
Also improved/fixed lots of existing blocks (POM and AO mostly)
fixes in this version
- adjusted all sandstone and red sandstone AO
- added 1.17: cave vines stuff, moss block, all candles, powder snow, rooted dirt, all remaining deepslate, all dripstone, various amethyst stuff, glow item frame, hanging roots, raw iron/copper/gold, lightning rod, sculk bottom/side/top + tendril off/on, glow lichen, dripleaf stuff, all azalea-related blocks, spore blossoms
- small adjustments to grass blocks
- small improvement to stone bricks base texture
- improved lapis ore and block base detail texture
- improved cobblestone + blackstone boulders (more vanilla, less round) + much better AO
- made red sandstone features slightly more round
- improved prismarine details and AO
- slightly adjusted cobbled deepslate
- redesigned grass, tall grass, fern, large fern, seagrass, tall seagrass, kelp, kelp plant, dead bush,
crimson/warped roots and potted variant, twisting/weeping vines
- redesigned lily pad
- fixed crops POM (wheat, sweet berry bush, carrots, potatoes, beetroots, bamboo, nether sprouts)
- fixed respawn anchor top emissive and side/bottom POM
- added more details to side & top furnace depth
- redesigned honeycomb block
- started cleaning up extraneous details in alpha masks for lowering disk usage
- cobbled deepslate
- dirt_path_side (<- copied from grass_path_side)
- dirt_path_top (<- copied from grass_path_top)
Click to expand
now for some new 1.17 blocks (not all of them are showcased here but they’re available in the pack)
and some downscaled screenshots at 128x:
Remember to check this guide if you encounter any issues when installing/running the packs. It will also help you choose the right edition (LabPBR or OldPBR).
If you encounter any issue with the main links, make sure to try the alt links
for most recent shaders like Kappa, Continuum, BSL, Chocapic PBR test (except SEUS, Sildurs, older Chocapic, LUMA) – note MollyVX supports LabPBR but some features are missing, better use OldPBR.
|LabPBR 512x LITE||download|
for shaders such as SEUS Renewed, SEUS PTGI and PTGI HRR, Sildurs Vibrant, older Chocapic, MollyVX, Raspberry…
|OldPBR 512x LITE||download|
Other downloads (add-ons)
|Round sea lantern||post|
136 thoughts on “HardTop Vanillaccurate v1.9.0”
Hey. I’m looking on your Patreon and can’t figure out where to download the free versions of PiXXL. Would you be able to help with this?
Yep there you go https://hardtopnet.ovh/sl?l=vanillaccuratexxl
is there a 1.18.2 version?
Vanillaccurate stops at 1.17
If you want more recent blocks you might want to look at PiXXL Accurate on the Patreon (128x and 64x are free) https://hardtopnet.ovh/sl?l=vanillaccuratexxl