There is a new version available, click here.
Here it is! Get the shader from YSSbe Discord server (link below) and make sure you configure the config file accordingly.
HARDTOP VANILLACCURATE YSS RESOURCE PACK
YSSBe shader pack
Download the YSSBEv1.15beta2.mcpack shader and the YSS_pbrtexture.mcpack resource packs. (The filenames can be different if more recent versions were released)
Unzip the shader pack to an empty folder, go to the shaders/glsl/function subfolder and edit the databasic.yss file.
In this file, look for the #define RESOLVING_POWER preprocessor declaration and make sure its value matches the resolution of the Vanillaccurate pack you’re using (in this case, 64.0). Also, FOUR_IN_ONE_PBRTEX should be uncommented (comments are // at the beginning of a code line).
You can also check the following switches for performance/quality adjustments:
- BLVCLOUD – high quality clouds, slow
- N2DCLOUD – 2D clouds, a bit faster
- PARALLAX – the fake 3D effect on blocks. Beautiful but slow
- NORNALMAP – the shading details on blocks, leave it on as often as possible.
- PBRMAP – PBR in this case relates to material properties like smoothness or metal. For reflections.
- There are more but those are the main ones.
Save the file with those changes, then re-zip the whole folder you extracted and rename it to give the .ZIP file an .MCPACK extension. You can then launch it with Minecraft.