Along with the rest of the plants-like blocks (stencil cutouts like tree leaves, flowers, … in contrast with the full block plants such as cactii or pumpkins) I started improving tree leaves to better match the Realaccurate ones. The original pattern remains present and visible but edges are a bit more natural; normals are better defined and heightmaps have more depth.
Today I mostly worked on oak and spruce leaves. I want to redo all plants/leaves and fix most obvious remaining bugs before I release a new Vanillaccurate version.
I did screenshots with various shaders to show off the effect with different implementations.