Dev news : improved sea lantern

I started working on Vanillaccurate again, mostly to fix/improve some blocks that may currently need a do-over.

Today I wanted to give the sea lantern a better round-ish shape while remaining pixel-y and vanilla.

I tried it with lots of shaders, I think it looks good with most of them (although I’m slightly more partial to Molly here 🙂 )

I indicated the shader on each image so you can have a clear idea.

I’m going to be working a bit more on fixes for Vanillaccurate in the coming days so if you have suggestions, leave a comment!


One thought on “Dev news : improved sea lantern

Leave a Reply